Why are so many sellers of these snack cakes marking up the price so high?!You can get a box at any supermarket for about $3.00 - $4.00.

They are back on them market, so they aren't too hard to find. I for one, would never pay these ridiculously jacked-up prices! They're just snack cakes! Whether they're on of off the market...there is no good reason to pay so much for something like this.

$15.00 or more is just pure greed by these sellers! Paying anything more than $2.00 over the actual retail price is foolish!

The other question is...who are these people that have to have these at any price?!Money to burn, I guess....

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of snack cake from Fresh Chocodiles. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fresh Chocodiles to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fresh Chocodiles for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fresh Chocodiles?

Comments

Because the originals are collectible and the recipe and size of the new ones are not the same.