I placed an order and paid on 7 Mar 10.Luckily I paid through Paypal.

After two weeks where I received NOTHING, no order, no email, nothing, I sent an email to the address on the website and I waited...and waited. No response. Then, I called the telephone number on the Paypal receipt (650-648-3278), only to recieve a recording telling me to use the email address. Hmmmmm.

Finally, after weeks of nothing, I opened a dispute through Paypal and waited for a response from the 'company'. Again, no response. Finally, after 4 days of silence, I raised the dispute to a claim. It has been 6 days and they haven't even bothered to respond to that.

Luckily, on 5 Apr 10 I will get my money returned to me because I have no doubt they will not respond to the dispute either.

I have never seen anything like this. No way that this can be a real company. Anyone who posts anything good about them must actually BE them trying to drum up more customers that they can rob.

Save yourself a lot of trouble and pass this up.Do not order from them.

Had an Experience with Fresh Chocodiles?

Comments

DO NOT ORDER from this company.They are awful.

Do not respond to emails. After almost 30 days and filing a dispute with wepay and no response, on his last day to respond he sent the chocodiles. Received them with 1 day left on the sell by date.

Chocodiles123 is so much better.Ordered on a friday had them by Monday!

Try chocodiles123.com,prompt email replies,tracking info sent,and it arrived when promised,,,,3 days coast to coast

Dan R

Stay away from chocodiles now,,,no better,same issues

Margie, Minnesota, United States #242601

While I should not comment on anyone's experience with this company.After not having any of these treats for 25 plus years when they were about 30 cents each, I will say is I ordered 10 boxes of Chocodiles for $75 with free (or discounted) Fed Ex Ground on Dec 3, 2007.

They arrived in less 2 weeks and were kept cool my CT garage. They were a great Christmas stocking stuffer for my daughters and a great college flashback for my wife & I. The last sale date on all of then was in early January of '08. I put them in the freezer and at the pace of a one or two a week, they lasted until October.

We would just sit them on the counter for about an hour or two and then enjoy. The last one was almost as good the first on Christmas day.

I was about to do order again for Valentine's Day.

I guess I should have a backup plane in case this or another company does not provide quality service.:sigh :sigh

same thing happened to me, too. Unbelievable. Where can we report this?

Same thing happened to me! Im so pissed!

What FRAUDS!